Definition of Warranty
Warranty is defined as our written promise to repair or replace a faulty product that results from manufacturing issues.
*Warranty is not applicable or has limited coverage under certain circumstances. Please refer to the segment below.
KiiBOOM offers a one-year warranty for our products, excluding:
- carry cases, ear tips, switches, free alternative keycaps, pullers, and other accessories;
- the batteries, which are covered by a three-month warranty;
- cables and adapters, which are covered by a three-month warranty;
- keycaps and keyboard cases (e.g the case-only products sold separately), which are covered by a six-month warranty.
The warranty period starts from the day of the order placed on the website. Should you encounter any issues, please send an email to email@example.com. If you want to start a replacement/refund process, please follow the steps listed in Return and Refund Policy.
The emails will be replied in 3 working days. If you do not receive a reply via email in 3 working days, please contact us via Facebook or Discord.
Our Warranty covers any factory defects that might affect the proper functionality of your purchase.
The Warranty can not apply to your purchase if:
- damages are caused by misuse, abuse, neglect, maladjustment of the product, and/or any similar man-made actions.
- products are for reviews, giveaways, prize items, gifts, compensations, or in any form of receiving it for free.
- products are stolen or gone missing.
- products are not purchased directly from www.kiiboom.com, i.e Amazon, second-hand dealers, etc.
- Defects in consumables, or use beyond the expected lifetime of the consumable in question.
- Users do not follow the “User Guide”, instructions, or other additional safety, use, or warnings included in the product materials.
- Products are used commercially.
- Unsupervised assembly use of products by children under 18 years of age.
- Products have been disassembled, modified or repaired by people not authorized by Epomaker.
- Products become faulty due to poor weather conditions or any natural disaster.
The warranty coverage is limited when:
- products are heavily discounted (i.e 40% or more off retail price);
- products have been modified or repaired by people not authorized by KiiBOOM
Limited warranty coverage means that a faulty product with a manufacturing issue may still be repaired, provided that the product purchased is still under the warranty period. However, clients would have to cover the shipping fees incurred. Repair fees may also be charged if the issue is due to other reasons e.g user mismanagement, self-modification, self-repair, etc. For such cases, we will check with the factory for a quotation of the repair fees in advance; however, for some cases, the factory may have to retrieve the products for inspection and quotation. Please kindly enquire about this with us. Many thanks.
If your product is defective, please follow the instructions in Return and Refund Policy and send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please noted that we’ll help you to try to fix the problem via email instruction first until we found the product needs to be returned for further check. Once we have confirmed that your product is defective because of manufacturing issues, we will send a replacement to you. Please do note that some products are easier to disassemble and assemble, so we may send alternative parts (such as PCB, plate, etc) instead of a complete prebuilt product. We may require you to return the defective unit to us in exchange for a replacement.
Shipping Fees of Return Products
KiiBOOM covers the shipping cost for certain defective products within the first 7 days upon delivery only if the manufacturing issue of the item can be both proven via video/photograph and confirmed by our technical check. Please choose a cheap and affordable postal service for returning the product. If you can't find any solution or are going to face an incredibly high return fee, please consult us before returning. Kindly note that the fee(s) without our confirmation might not be refunded. The replacement/refund (if any) will be issued only after we have received the faulty products. We will not cover the shipping cost for customers who opt for a full refund instead. If the product needs to be returned, please follow our Return and Refund Policy and make sure to return it before the due date [See the Due of Sending Return Parcel(s)].
Products claimed to be defective may have to be shipped back to us for checking any factory defects. The shipping cost of sending a return to our warehouse won’t be covered. However, we will cover the shipping fee of sending a repaired/replacement to you from our warehouse. Please do note that any possible tax, VAT, courier service fees, etc. are not covered when sending from and to our warehouse.
Warranty coverage procedure may vary depending on the product and the issue itself. Should you encounter any issues, please contact us via email@example.com immediately. Emails are expected to be replied to within 3 working days. If you do not receive a response within 3 working days, please contact us via our Facebook or Discord to check. Failure in following the procedure and/or worsening the condition of the product may limit or void your warranty.